Officials are looking to talk with a woman who fled before paramedics arrived to revive a man who was overdosing on a street drug at a Middleton restaurant Friday.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said deputies and Middleton EMS responded to a report of an unconscious man who was not breathing and found in the men's bathroom at the Arby's on Gammon Road at 9:36 a.m.
Middleton paramedics administered the anti-opiate drug Narcan to 32-year-old Jesse L. Sparks, of Madison, who was overdosing on heroin, according to the report.
Sparks was taken to the hospital.
The sheriff's office said a woman was with Sparks in the restroom but fled before first responders arrived. Deputies would like to speak with the woman.
Sparks consented to a blood draw and the sheriff's office referred a possession of heroin charge to the Dane County District Attorney's Office.